Radio not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brooklynjoe96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2020 RAM 1500 Classic SLT and the radio in the truck decided to stop working. Tried a soft reset by holding down the 2 knobs on the radio. Tried finding the fuse that controls the radio. No luck so far. Has anyone ever come across this truck radio issue and were you able to fix it? Any feedback is appreciated.

Carlos wcx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4L
I have a 2020 RAM 1500 Classic SLT and the radio in the truck decided to stop working. Tried a soft reset by holding down the 2 knobs on the radio. Tried finding the fuse that controls the radio. No luck so far. Has anyone ever come across this truck radio issue and were you able to fix it? Any feedback is appreciated.
So my 2014 hemi 6.4L had the same problem and the soft reset did nothing. I tried everything but what finally worked was this fuse thats very hidden but all I did was take it out, clean it and really make sure you push it all the way in.(Btw some trucks may have it by the passenger side) After that everything went back to normal.

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpeg
    IMG_0165.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 10