Radio upgrade. Need help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reps78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, I have a 2020 Ram with very basic radio and would like to upgrade to 8.6 uconnect with apple carplay. Does anyone know of a kit/model/etc to do upgrade? Thought I had seen one on EBay few months back but can’t find it again. Thanks in advance

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Reach out to M² Mods in the Vendor section. He can set you up with whatever harness you need. You will also need bezel, think Infotainment can help. You may also need steering wheel volume control. Benny at AllMOPARParts in Vendor section. Good luck.

OP
OP
Reps78

Reps78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you for the help. Looks like infotainment might have everything I need.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Another route to get a radio with CarPlay is to check out Crutchfield.com, they'll sell you everything you need including a wiring adapter to make the radio/head-unit plug into the factory harness.
Look for a radio that supports wireless CarPlay.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Another route to get a radio with CarPlay is to check out Crutchfield.com, they'll sell you everything you need including a wiring adapter to make the radio/head-unit plug into the factory harness.
Look for a radio that supports wireless CarPlay.
Exactly this. Aftermarket radio and be way ahead of the OEM junk these trucks come with.