Ram Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does the 2024 Ram 1500 Limited with Ram Boxes come with the cargo divider (bed divider) as part of the Ram Box cargo management system? I just purchased a 2024 Limited with Ram Boxes and did not realize that was not with it. So far it drives a bit nicer than my 2016 Sport!

Thanks in advance

Jim

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
You would need the option “bed utility group” also

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'd look for a used one if you plan to buy one. The key lock cylinder can be re-keyed to work with the key in your fob. Check craigslist, facebook marketplace, ebay, car-part.com, etc. New ones cost over $1000 from a dealership. Links below for bed divider and lock cylinder if you want new...

OP
OP
C

commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, at close to $1000 it won't be happening! NOT that important to me! But if it was supposed to be part of the truck, I'd be pushing for it. Had one on my 2016, never used it.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
By not using the bed divider you're missing out on half the reason I pay extra for the rambox option. Combined with the MFT and a tonneau cover, it's like having a vehicle with a trunk that easily converts to a truck bed. I've seen bed dividers at garage sales and estate sales for as little as $50. Keep your eyes out for one if you're at all interested in having one.

sierraangler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I use a racheting truck bed cargo bar to keep items from sliding forward. Simple design but useful. You can find some as low as $30 on Amazon.