Ram rebel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darevrin43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see that the 2019 ram rebels are starting to hit the lots. I really do prefer the rugged looks of the rebel compared to the more basic look of the other trims especially the new front ends.

But the only area where I just cant get past would be the red interior. Does anyone believe the 2020 ram rebel will come with the black interior option or is the belief that the 2020 will remain the same? It would be awesome to see the rebel with the laramie interior features as well with the reclining seats, larger rear seat middle fold down, and cooled front seats.

Ablock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 eTorque
I agree the red is awful. I figured I could live it but the wife put the hammer down. I’ll live with a Laramie with sport package, which looks fine in dark gray or black.

R

Rogues Gambit

I love the red, though be nice to see other options, like white, gray and maybe some wild options like Green, yellow, orange, etc