Rc 3” lift level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We help customers replace already installed ROUGH Country parts on the regular due to them not liking how poor the ride is. There is a reason why they are so cheap.

Bilstein 5100's and angle correcting UCA's would get you leveled properly. This setup rides very nice and is reliable. While a little more I really like the Eibach Pro kit with UCA's. Great on road ride comfort and improved off road handling

Message me and I can offer you some options and pricing. We have most items in stock

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn’t put rough country suspension parts on any truck even if it was free.
That said a 3” lift is too much on a 4th Gen with 33’s. Anything over 2.5” of lift require angle correction upper control arms. The best bang for the buck tried and true method proved on this forum by the thousands are the Bilstein 5100 series. If your budget is stronger than step up to where you’re comfortable but with a 33” tire I would stay under 2.5” regardless so the Fox 2.0 coilover would be a great option already pre built and set at 2”
Well if I didn’t just do 2k on every insane fire road,skyline Blue Ridge.through penn. Virginia N Carolina Tennessee so far and tail of the dragon and have Kentucky Indiana Illinois and back to Wisconsin with my 560 hp.RC 4” lifted One ton springs and if they didn’t perform I would say so.Today it was really crazy after Joyce Kilmer forest it was a one lane muddy steep drop off to Conasauga falls it took all the potholes and switchbacks great. A lot to screaming from my seat cover.Did have to change my air filter this morning at a cabin called the junction of squalle and the buffalo creek in Robinsville I won’t say how fast we went but I passed a few motorcycles Day 11 of 14IMG_3164.jpeg

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Well if I didn’t just do 2k on every insane fire road,skyline Blue Ridge.through penn. Virginia N Carolina Tennessee so far and tail of the dragon and have Kentucky Indiana Illinois and back to Wisconsin with my 560 hp.RC 4” lifted One ton springs and if they didn’t perform I would say so.Today it was really crazy after Joyce Kilmer forest it was a one lane muddy steep drop off to Conasauga falls it took all the potholes and switchbacks great. A lot to screaming from my seat cover.Did have to change my air filter this morning at a cabin called the junction of squalle and the buffalo creek in Robinsville I won’t say how fast we went but I passed a few motorcycles Day 11 of 14View attachment 543761
They all perform with bad geometry that you would only know by having a different brand. In your case you have a greater chance of the truck being happier at 4”
Like I said earlier our 4th gens do not like the 3” height. Your RC 4” has front Diff drops and is supposed to be corrected angles but unfortunately you will not find that out until the front Diff decides to clock out. Or another component breaks and forces other methods of replacement. The mentality that it works is an excuse used by many. Off brand tires, cheap wheels, and low octane fuels are in the same category. They “work” but there is better for close to the same money. In my experience the “better” always costs less because everything costs more the 2nd time you do it

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You get what you pay for. That old saying rings true here.

I saw the OP said he doesn't expect his truck drive like a Cadillac. My truck, with the below listed lift, purchased from @Nick@GotExhaust and installed by @Quick_Shifter does. Drives so great my wife drives it more than I do.

Granted I dropped some change on the lift and shocks but in my case it's totally worth it. I saved and bought parts when I could and then dropped it off for installation.

I smile ear to ear everytime I drive it.

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They all perform with bad geometry that you would only know by having a different brand. In your case you have a greater chance of the truck being happier at 4”
Like I said earlier our 4th gens do not like the 3” height. Your RC 4” has front Diff drops and is supposed to be corrected angles but unfortunately you will not find that out until the front Diff decides to clock out. Or another component breaks and forces other methods of replacement. The mentality that it works is an excuse used by many. Off brand tires, cheap wheels, and low octane fuels are in the same category. They “work” but there is better for close to the same money. In my experience the “better” always costs less because everything costs more the 2nd time you do it
The front dif spacer isn’t right? Just trying to make sure before I start doing side by side comparisons and I will.I was using 4 wheel drive a lot on my 3500 mile trips just returned from.It has a true 500 whp and I have SW long tubes and real duals going on soon,so I am looking long term.I was over 110 on the way home and very little vibration,I was preparing for another trans and double dif t case oil changes to check for damage. But was just a little put off on the brand bashing I thought I asked enough questions on this forum before I did the rc 4”.But no one badmouthed RC to the extent you did.Ive always been great at wasting money,but it has 12k on the lift and 30k on the S/C kit.And I feel I changed the geometry maybe not for the better,by adding the 70+general rear springs.

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You get what you pay for. That old saying rings true here.

I saw the OP said he doesn't expect his truck drive like a Cadillac. My truck, with the below listed lift, purchased from @Nick@GotExhaust and installed by @Quick_Shifter does. Drives so great my wife drives it more than I do.

Granted I dropped some change on the lift and shocks but in my case it's totally worth it. I saved and bought parts when I could and then dropped it off for installation.

I smile ear to ear everytime I drive it.
You would really smile with a procharged hemi,unless you were trying to pass/cut me off.Just saying.

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You would really smile with a procharged hemi,unless you were trying to pass/cut me off.Just saying.
I could only imagine. The 5.7 is very fast for a truck add that SC and it must be an outright beast .

I'm sure it's an absolute blast to drive.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
The front dif spacer isn’t right? Just trying to make sure before I start doing side by side comparisons and I will.I was using 4 wheel drive a lot on my 3500 mile trips just returned from.It has a true 500 whp and I have SW long tubes and real duals going on soon,so I am looking long term.I was over 110 on the way home and very little vibration,I was preparing for another trans and double dif t case oil changes to check for damage. But was just a little put off on the brand bashing I thought I asked enough questions on this forum before I did the rc 4”.But no one badmouthed RC to the extent you did.Ive always been great at wasting money,but it has 12k on the lift and 30k on the S/C kit.And I feel I changed the geometry maybe not for the better,by adding the 70+general rear springs.
I urge you to do side by side comparisons. Start with the hardware provided with the lift. I see a lot of Ram trucks, fast, slow, lifted and lowered. I wish I didn’t see half the issues I’ve seen caused by various lift companies but Rough Country is certainly at the top of the lift. I’m the guy that brings the bad news in the form of invoices to guys with your exact stories. I did my research, talked to people that have/had RC on their trucks nobody had anything too bad to say. The horror stories are on the internet are taken down by the marketing company masquerading as a suspension company.
I have a truck that folded a wheel on Memorial Day weekend (last weekend) I posted pictures about this but it’s real time. Told customer over a year ago the only fix is to remove the RC lift. He didn’t listen and a year later it shows up like thisResized_20240525_153556.jpeg