Re-doing my stereo/New Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ou812

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok so lets leave the audio bashing to CACO and keep it going on our truck audio here. Anything that people have recommend has been solid equipment include Skar, Sundown, HAT, DD, Soundqubed, Scan, Dynaudio, Zed, Kicker, Pioneer, Alpine, Illusion, and I'm sure I've missed a few that was talked about.
OP keep going on your build and don't let people discourage your choice in equipment, its solid equipment that will last you.
Finally sorry for cluttering your thread.

I wasn't audio bashing. just giving a solid explanation as to why I would never own skar or recomend the brand to anyone.

S

scotts2012ram

I'm in the final stage of my set up must of the stuff I got was on sale at the of purchase and why it's a mixed bag alpine single din flip out I love it had it for 3 years new is jbl components and 6by9. Skar audio 5ch. and mono then sundown e10 may go to sa10s. For me I couldn't pass the stuff up I have half of what it books at

ou812

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm in the final stage of my set up must of the stuff I got was on sale at the of purchase and why it's a mixed bag alpine single din flip out I love it had it for 3 years new is jbl components and 6by9. Skar audio 5ch. and mono then sundown e10 may go to sa10s. For me I couldn't pass the stuff up I have half of what it books at

The Sundown Subs are a really good value. I have used several and I was very happy with them. here's another sub to consider.

TC Sounds Epic 10" DVC Subwoofer

I would best describe TC subs as sq on steroids.

Echo42987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
The Sundown Subs are a really good value. I have used several and I was very happy with them. here's another sub to consider.

TC Sounds Epic 10" DVC Subwoofer

I would best describe TC subs as sq on steroids.

I would completely agree with this statement! Absolutely love their sub. Some of their older stuff is highly desired.

ou812

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would completely agree with this statement! Absolutely love their sub. Some of their older stuff is highly desired.

I have been eyeballing the 8's for quite some time. they are beastly looking but they don't have the typical ts parameters of most 8's that are on the market. they have an fs of 24! :jawdrop:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demon Hunter 441