Real quick need some feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hey guys I just have a quick question. Who all is running 3923 autolite plugs and what is ur experience with them. R they as good as they say for our 5.9 magnums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
No different than the NGK BKR6E that are the more commonly recommended plug these days

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
What r u running dapepper

The NGKs. Most tuners these days recommend some NGK part number of some kind. The VW from my sig, the Honda and my F150 the tuners all recommend an NGK “XXXXX” depending on engine, mods, vehicle, etc but it’s always an NGK plug that gets posted. I’m not exactly brand loyal about many things but plugs have become one of them. There’s nothing wrong with the AutoLites and were what was in my truck when I got it from my dad and never had an issue with them. Had 50-60k miles on then when they were changed

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
I see I understand. I had some e3 a one time in my last ram and they wasn’t very good. I’ve had all kinds of people tell me that I need to run the 3923 autolite bc there an colder plug and whatnot....I have Ngks at the moment but need changed

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
I see I understand. I had some e3 a one time in my last ram and they wasn’t very good. I’ve had all kinds of people tell me that I need to run the 3923 autolite bc there an colder plug and whatnot....I have Ngks at the moment but need changed

Code plugs are really only needed if you, well, need them lol. These trucks it’s more of a bandaid, the BKR6Es are factory heat range equivalent