Rear ended twice in two days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
In down town San Diego, they will give you a ticket if you leave the hitch & ball in the hitch receiver.

I live about 20 miles inland, two miles or less from the Horse Ranches, where everyone leaves the complete hitch in place
Heck, i think that the Local Sheriff, leave their hitches in,
they patrol as close as 9 blocks away

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In down town San Diego, they will give you a ticket if you leave the hitch & ball in the hitch receiver.

I live about 20 miles inland, two miles or less from the Horse Ranches, where everyone leaves the complete hitch in place
Heck, i think that the Local Sheriff, leave their hitches in,
they patrol as close as 9 blocks away
At least one bumper step comes with a nut and bolt so you can use that instead of a pin. I believe they do that to make it legally part of the truck and not an add on accessory that can be easily removed. I'm sure their lawyers came up with that to get around the laws you mentioned.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The repairs are done and the truck looks great. For some reason the hitch step looks crooked in the pic but it's not. Maybe it's the angle.

20220630_160526.jpg

Last edited: