Rear Spacer Suggestions for Bilstein 5100 x4 Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRussell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l HEMI
I am new here. I've been looking at a lot of different upgrades for my truck. I just got it about a month ago. I want a small lift. Its for 50k miles so instead of spacers up front I got bilstein 5100s ordered for front and rear. Ordered as a set from 4wheelparts.com

I am going to set them at 2.1" to avoid control arm issues. I do want some rake for towing. Not much. I want to get a 1" spacer for the rear coils. Only option I have found is the spacer set made by Daystar and a lot of people say they don't fit well.

Any other suggestions? I would really rather not buy replacement bilstein coils. I know thats another option for $250. I would like a lower cost option if possible.

Also any problems I should anticipate here?

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
CARiD has a Rancho RS70075 3/4” rear spacer for $46 in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DavidRussell

DavidRussell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l HEMI
Are you positive they will fit? They seem to be advertised for Chevy GMC. Can't seem to find reviews from RAM owners.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you read the rear Daystar spacer doesn't fit well ? I ran them for a couple of months while i searched for a set of rear coil springs more in line with my setup. They fitted like a glove, Daystar KC09116BK

With 2" in the front you'll still have a little rear rake so i don't think you need a rear spacer unless you want more factory rake. Rather than rear spacers you should get better rear coil springs. The factory springs suck at handling weight so adding spacers will be more for comestics to lift your butt a bit more.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I am new here. I've been looking at a lot of different upgrades for my truck. I just got it about a month ago. I want a small lift. Its for 50k miles so instead of spacers up front I got bilstein 5100s ordered for front and rear. Ordered as a set from 4wheelparts.com

I am going to set them at 2.1" to avoid control arm issues. I do want some rake for towing. Not much. I want to get a 1" spacer for the rear coils. Only option I have found is the spacer set made by Daystar and a lot of people say they don't fit well.

Any other suggestions? I would really rather not buy replacement bilstein coils. I know thats another option for $250. I would like a lower cost option if possible.

Also any problems I should anticipate here?

Have you considered a set of air bags that go inside the rear coil springs,aired up they'll give you some more towing capacity and that bit of rake you want.Just throwing the idea at you to think about

Jtech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 1 inch top gun customz rear steel spacer. The installer did not mention any problems with the install and I have had it for 2 years with no problems. I have kings up front for the level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk