Recall Notice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well damn. That's when my truck was built. I don't have the "optional premium taillamps" though so I guess I should be okay.

OP
OP
Chewy

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
They'll send the affected VIN owners a recall notice. No need to go in yet.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
They'll send the affected VIN owners a recall notice. No need to go in yet.

Good to know. I haven't gotten anything so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My laptop seems to be dying on me and I have to take it in tomorrow, so I don't need any more trouble at the moment haha.

Vancouver604

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
I have had problems with my signals.

My signal switch messes up all the time and I have to switch it back and forth like 5 times to finally fix it and I look like an idiot because my signals are going back and forth as im driving down the road.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had problems with my signals.

My signal switch messes up all the time and I have to switch it back and forth like 5 times to finally fix it and I look like an idiot because my signals are going back and forth as im driving down the road.

Could it be you're not used to the 1 touch signals? Tap once and it blinks 3 times, press it down and it works like a normal signal

expressthis13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Could it be you're not used to the 1 touch signals? Tap once and it blinks 3 times, press it down and it works like a normal signal

That's what it sounds like to me lol. My chevy did the same thing and I flipped **** wondering wtf is wrong pulled off road and everything lmao

sent from tapatalk using my thumb :)