Regular Cab Storage Behind Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guillory

Reaction score
Are there after market protectors (think carpeting or lining) for the storage bins behind the seat? I hate the sound of things rolling around and possibly scratching things up back there.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know of any product for that but you could just buy a couple doormats (like for the front of your house) and cut them to fit..

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hadnt tried this inside, but I used some grip/antislip tape on the plastic box I had in my bed to keep it from sliding around. Worked great, I also use it to remove oil filters

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I made dividers for mine to stop things from rolling around. Here's the post about it.

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drawer Liner

Check out the above. It's the "grippy" liner used in Kitchen drawers. Easily cut down to any shape and size with scissors. Cheap and available in any color. Could put it in your toolboxes etc..

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Drawer Liner

Check out the above. It's the "grippy" liner used in Kitchen drawers. Easily cut down to any shape and size with scissors. Cheap and available in any color. Could put it in your toolboxes etc..
Tool box liners might be a better option

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you don't have the upper glove box door, the toolbox liner also works great to keep stuff from sliding around there.
My solution to behind the seats is to stuff more stuff back there :D

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
I just folded a towel to fit the bottom of the tray.I also keep a small box that fits pretty snug to not only keep smaller things in but it will keep things rolling right or left depending on where I place it.This has worked fine for 12 years now.Nothing sliding around or making noise while driving.Very low cost solution.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452