Ride quality feedback on 3.5" ReadyLift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,

I am sure this has been asked lots, but I'm considering ordering the 3.5" ReadyLift SST kit for my 2020 sport. I am looking for opinions from those who have the kit installed on exactly how much stiffer the ride quality got. Is it just slight or is it a very noticeable difference?

20210315_182639.jpg

Zoom-zoom guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking forward to hearing the replies on this, I’m in the same boat. Also considering the rough country, what made you decide on the ready lift over RC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If ride quality is a concern I recommend you spend a little more and go with the Zone 4" lift kit. The RL isnt bad and certainly better than the RC but the Zone lifts the truck properly and maintains great ride comfort!

Let us know if we can provide a quote on anything.

OP
OP
JamesRam

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking forward to hearing the replies on this, I’m in the same boat. Also considering the rough country, what made you decide on the ready lift over RC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been seeing a lot of reviews online that the Rough Country kit is far poorer quality than the ReadyLift kit.
I also came across this video in another forum that pretty much sealed the deal for me on it.

But now I am leaning more towards waiting and getting the Zone 4" down the road. I am not willing to sacrifice much on ride quality. Along with what Nick said above, I spoke with a local shop yesterday about getting a quote on the lift/install and they said they are more than willing to do it, but forewarned me that they just did one for another customer and said customer was very unhappy with it.

I would still like to hear more opinion from those who have installed the Readylift kit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990