Rocky ridge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
I had to go to a dealership to pick up our ram dually-work truck- they had this truck on the lot, a “ rocky ridge” option I’ve never heard of but looked great & came with a 3 year/36k warranty. I like the smooth fender flares, they seem as wide as my pocket flares but without the bolts. Anyone have or seen this brand, curious about the quality, certainly expensive.06D1DCCE-F68B-40FB-8BCA-A4F978670901.jpegBD2D869A-F798-47DD-AD5B-0AD475EE537E.jpeg

EE4BBC1A-17D0-4728-A243-0F95EAFA5F79.jpeg

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Ya that had the same one here at the Frankenmuth michigan dealership. Did you see the ridiculous price mark up on it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I kinda like the look, but not the price....lol. Needs a bit more chrome, IMO.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
From what I've gathered over the years, Rocky Ridge is a third party installer that is adding a small lift, wheels and tires, flares, and a few other bits as a brand new option (not from the manufacture) but retains all factory warranty. They're outrageously marked up since they don't give you the stock parts also. figure they took off a couple thousand dollars worth of wheels and tires only to add generic stuff that they buy in mass quantities and get discounted. For what they cost I would buy a stock truck and lift it to my preference.

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From what I've gathered over the years, Rocky Ridge is a third party installer that is adding a small lift, wheels and tires, flares, and a few other bits as a brand new option (not from the manufacture) but retains all factory warranty. They're outrageously marked up since they don't give you the stock parts also. figure they took off a couple thousand dollars worth of wheels and tires only to add generic stuff that they buy in mass quantities and get discounted. For what they cost I would buy a stock truck and lift it to my preference.

I agree with this

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
I’ve seen these at Chevy dealers as well with the same markup, I remember thinking who the hell would buy these at that price....

caulk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They're all over in my area. All. Over. Guys just love their 'custom' cookie cutter trucks.

SCA Performance is pretty common too, my boss has one of their Gladiators.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had to go to a dealership to pick up our ram dually-work truck- they had this truck on the lot, a “ rocky ridge” option I’ve never heard of but looked great & came with a 3 year/36k warranty. I like the smooth fender flares, they seem as wide as my pocket flares but without the bolts. Anyone have or seen this brand, curious about the quality, certainly expensive.View attachment 240760View attachment 240761

View attachment 240762
you can do the exact same thing or better for way less money, i did! a local dealer sells numerous R.R rams, nissans, jeeps i looked into them, same price range as you noted. so i bought a tradesman and went to a local shop and had them build me one more to my pref. and when all said and done, i had about the same money invested and much more upgrades and modifications. as previously said you are paying for everythibg on a stock truck PLUS the upgrades PLUS they keep your stock parts and resell them (i was given my stock parts back from my shop) and another post mentioned cookie cutter mods, that is 110% correct. save some cash and have yours built by a reputable shop, sell your stock parts, and have a custom (to your liking) truck.