Help from the USA Crew for Filters & Additives or Oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Crew,

I'll preface this by saying yes, I'll pay in advance..lol

I would like to switch out to RP oil filters (20-500 because there doesn't appear to be anymore 20-820) and continue with the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W30 oil I'm currently using and add in LubeGard Bio/Tech with LXE oil additive.

Problem is, the RP 20-500 is almost $50 plus tax per filter here, and finding the LubeGard Bio/Tech with LXE is like trying to find where Hoffa is buried.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and am asking if there are any of our USA Crew that have access to the RP 20-500 oil filters (a 6-pack), and a 6 pack of the Lubegard Bio/Tech with LXE they can ship me.

Or able to source some jugs of Red Line 5W30 High Performance oil for a decent price (but, can it ship without hassle across the boarder??)

And, if you're ever over this side of the falls, I've got you covered for a cold brew and a good chow down too :)

Thanks in advance for any assistance possible.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey Crew,

I'll preface this by saying yes, I'll pay in advance..lol

I would like to switch out to RP oil filters (20-500 because there doesn't appear to be anymore 20-820) and continue with the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W30 oil I'm currently using and add in LubeGard Bio/Tech with LXE oil additive.

Problem is, the RP 20-500 is almost $50 plus tax per filter here, and finding the LubeGard Bio/Tech with LXE is like trying to find where Hoffa is buried.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and am asking if there are any of our USA Crew that have access to the RP 20-500 oil filters (a 6-pack), and a 6 pack of the Lubegard Bio/Tech with LXE they can ship me.

Or able to source some jugs of Red Line 5W30 High Performance oil for a decent price (but, can it ship without hassle across the boarder??)

And, if you're ever over this side of the falls, I've got you covered for a cold brew and a good chow down too :)

Thanks in advance for any assistance possible.
JB's in Edmonton is the Canuck Amazon supplier for Redline,if you phone them,they'll beat Amazons price on Redline.They also carry Royal Purple filters.These guys are also in Edmonton,and i haven't found anybody who'll beat their prices on LubeGard,but i haven't went digging to deep for other Canadian suppliers of LubeGard after i found them.

JB’s Power Centre
11670 170 Street, Edmonton, AB Canada T5S-1J7
Page Content Contact:
e. [email protected]
p. 780-489-6663

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Op

The 20-820 is now available if thats what you want or the 20-500. Either one. I know nothing about shipping to Canada but I'm willing to learn.

From my work location in Virginia I'm about 600 miles south of you.

If you can give me a chance to get back to work, then I'll try to help you out.

I just finished stocking my shelves today at my Montana house and it was nice to see those 12, 20-820 filters and 10 gallons of 5w30 redline ready for service.

Let me know if you are interested

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Op

The 20-820 is now available if thats what you want or the 20-500. Either one. I know nothing about shipping to Canada but I'm willing to learn.

I just finished stocking my shelves today at my Montana house and it was nice to see those 12, 20-820 filters and 10 gallons of 5w30 redline ready for service.

Sumbitch that's a bit of a work commute BigSky,i used to figure an hour each way was a long work commute,but that's nothing compared to a commute from Montana to Virgina,lol

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
When you do what I do, you work where needed. (You don't want to know)

Yup, been in Montana for over 20 years, worked in the state 2 years. Ever since its all over the USA.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
When you do what I do, you work where needed. (You don't want to know)

Yup, been in Montana for over 20 years, worked in the state 2 years. Ever since its all over the USA.
Way back in my younger/crazier days,and when crossing the border was still easy,there was a couple of us who'd go drinking in Kalispell,loved them dirt floor bars in those days,lol

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Bet You might not recognize Kalispell now, it's grown up with all the Cali people moving in.

I'm south in Great Falls, much more of a blue collar town, big air base and less tourist.
Yea it's been close to 40 years since we used to go down on the week-ends and party,i'm sure it's drastically changed since then.Used to be some cute young stuff that loved to party when we were going down,lol

cdn cj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You’re close enough to Niagara Falls NY. Just have your products shipped to a U.S. address there.
A lot of companies offer free shipping to US addresses and there’s no duty on US made products brought into Canada. The NY one I use is pricey compared to the Michigan one.
NY one is $10 a week storage but MI is only $5 a month.
It’s an option anyway.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just buy my RP filters on Amazon.com when they are on sale, its the cheapest way I found to get them up here.
And RL5w30 thru JBs

OP
OP
C

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Op

With the help from Bigskyroadglide doing some checking for me on pricing and availability, I made an order of 12 x 20-820 RP filters and 12 x RL 5W30 high performance oil in jugs from Summit Racing and got the best pricing.

Still wasn't cheap, but it was a hell of a lot cheaper than the Canuck prices I was getting, even with shipping and duty added on too.

Now I've got enough oil and filters for the next 6 oil changes and a half dozen spare filters ready for when I need to order another 12 jugs of RL from Summit.

Thanks Doug, and thanks to the Crew here for your help too!
That's what makes this community so great to be a part of, and the ownership experience a great as well.

OP
OP
C

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
JB's in Edmonton is the Canuck Amazon supplier for Redline,if you phone them,they'll beat Amazons price on Redline.They also carry Royal Purple filters.These guys are also in Edmonton,and i haven't found anybody who'll beat their prices on LubeGard,but i haven't went digging to deep for other Canadian suppliers of LubeGard after i found them.

JB’s Power Centre
11670 170 Street, Edmonton, AB Canada T5S-1J7
Page Content Contact:
e. [email protected]
p. 780-489-6663
Hey Wild One - I called JB's and they wouldn't budge on price for 12 jugs, and I get it. This is a hot commodity and everyone wants it. Their RP filters were also more expensive with no wiggle room for an order of 12.

I went with Summit Racing and got as good a deal as I could for the whole lot.

Thanks very much for your help!