running lights dont work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cesar Ambriz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 360 5.9
i have a 2002 dodge ram 1500 sport package with the 360 magnum 5.9l and i have an issue with my left running light all of my lights work except that running light the blinker works and iv tried 3 bulbs but same result any suggestions? iv already looked at the fuses and relays look good! iv also tried another plug in that disconnects from the plug that runs from the module because i have a 2nd set of headlights but still get the same results no running light on my left headlight?? i dont know what to do!!

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
A light bulb needs 2 things to work. 1) Power. 2) Ground. The first thing you need to do is figure out which one you are missing. From there you can start checking wiring. If all the other parking lights work, your fuses should be good and you most likely have a pinched or broken wire in the harness for the faulty light.