Scored a ton of detailing products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
WOW that is a ton of product! Nice score.
Yeah it’s definitely a lot more than I thought when I saw it. I made a detail bay and had the essentials but now it’s time to hire a full time detailer LOL

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah it’s definitely a lot more than I thought when I saw it. I made a detail bay and had the essentials but now it’s time to hire a full time detailer LOL

Oh boy, I seen your mechanic work and attention to detail. Your new detailer better be damn good to keep up with your standards!

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh dang - you were serious when you asked about the F11 :) I got suckered into buying it about 2 years ago. It's crap - there's much better stuff out there for the same or better price.
Better at what? A one-in-all sealant? Who is it, I'll try it.
Haven't found one yet? f-11 is truly a one-in-all sealant so that makes me happy.
It's pricy, but does what it claims, nobody else has been able to live up to that claim that I've found so far.
Adam's makes the claim with their Graphene infused sealant that it's a one-in-all, we'll see?
I just got some, but haven't had the chance to use it yet.