Screwy Navigation????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyQuest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque Hemi
Drove my 2019 Ram Laramie to a tradeshow in Florida this past week, and noticed a number of map errors. For example the speed limits were wrong on some routes, and some turns did not exist. I also even got ridiculous directions so bad I had to take a picture of them, which I posted here.

Any ideas why?

Also, why does my system say "offline" all the time now? Is it because I passed 36k miles?

Attachments

• RAM Navigation.png
    RAM Navigation.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Mastry0614

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you bought it new from a dealership, they may have gotten you the 5 year free sirius XM trial. I have found that this messes with a lot, even on the fourth gens. Try returning to the dealership you bought it from and see if there was a software update that was missed. You can even call panasonic too.

RAM Care: 1-866-932-3878

- Ryan

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove my 2019 Ram Laramie to a tradeshow in Florida this past week, and noticed a number of map errors. For example the speed limits were wrong on some routes, and some turns did not exist. I also even got ridiculous directions so bad I had to take a picture of them, which I posted here.

Any ideas why?

Also, why does my system say "offline" all the time now? Is it because I passed 36k miles?
If those are RAM Navigation maps/Uconnect, hee hee. Not new issue, their maps are always behind, IMHO...

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The radio updates have to be current for the Navigation to be correct, in past years anyway