Seat belts help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hey guys ok so recently I just got my truck back on the street from a motor being down. So I don’t know what happen but my seat belts r locked now and the seat belt light is on. I tried to unplug it and plug it back in but that didn’t work. Anyone haven’t any ideas that would help me. Btw my truck is a 99 ram 1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Mine done this when I redone the interior on my truck. I tried a trick I seen on you tube that worked half ass. The guy that redone my seats told me that he had seen this before on a set of these seats and that guy had to take his to a dealer and it cost $400 to fix. So I just went to a local junkyard and found a pair that worked.

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
I seen a video about it on YouTube.

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
I think you can bypass it some how by tracing the wires going to the seatbelt from under the seat.

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
I think you can bypass it some how by tracing the wires going to the seatbelt from under the seat.

I’ll have to check that out. I think I have a wiring issue tho bc my seatbelt a and my power mirrors and middle dome light quit working all at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk