Shocking truth ZF8 fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
You sound like a fun guy to hang around with. I grew up in the country and hung out with some truck pulling maniacs for a few years. I even worked for one of them in their mechanic shop for a couple of years. Not wrenching, but doing everything else…. You remind me of those guys. Keep racing!
Ever since the wife shattered her leg,and isn't as quick on reaction times as she used to be,we've tapered back on racing a fair bit in the last year or so. My local track is 155 miles from my driveway to it's gates,and with the cost of 93 octane these days,and the fact my better half isn't racing her toy,it's not as much fun as it used to be.Plus i've been racing everything from snowmobiles / motocross bikes and cars since i was 13,and i'm 64 now,it's time to back off a bit,lol. Not only that it's not near as much fun keeping toys alive as it used to be in my younger days ,these days i'd rather drive them,then fix them :rolleyes: :Big Laugh: