Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I'm gonna be needing to replace the shocks on my truck pretty soon and i'm not sure if i should be looking at stock height shocks or a shock for a lifted truck because i have the off-road package. I'm not sure what the specs are for the off-road package suspension so any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
When I did new shocks, I also installed a leveling kit. but I went with Bilstein 5100s for 2-3" of lift.

The stock springs are stiffer, and sit roughly a 2 inch higher.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I'm gonna be needing to replace the shocks on my truck pretty soon and i'm not sure if i should be looking at stock height shocks or a shock for a lifted truck because i have the off-road package. I'm not sure what the specs are for the off-road package suspension so any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated

Off-Road package does not matter I dont think , its still the same height as a stock ram .

Bilstein shocks are great . I sell allot of them and also guys like the Tuff Country Ez ride shocks now .

You need a price , PM me

OP
OP
DJ_13

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Alright thanks. As soon as I get the cash for them i'll send a pm your way

Sent from my Atrix

Needaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Off-Road package does not matter I dont think , its still the same height as a stock ram .

Bilstein shocks are great . I sell allot of them and also guys like the Tuff Country Ez ride shocks now .

You need a price , PM me

Offroad rams have a 2 or 3 inch lift