Show me your phone holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
Upgraded my phone recently, so I wanted to take advantage of the wireless charging the new one has. Replaced the Scosche Magic Mount I had with an iOttie charging mount. I originally stuck in on the top of the dash using the suction mount it came with, but didn't like it, so it's now on a ProClip mount. Also hardwired it in, since having the cord hanging down to the cigarette lighter would trigger my OCD. To be honest, I liked the look of the Scosche better, since it was pretty unobtrusive, but I do like that I can just stick my phone in this one and have it charge without having to plug it in.
Ha.... Thats EXACTLY what I did except I used ProCLip Mount for my Wireless Charger.

Ian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins 24 valve

slim chance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 eTorque
ProClip. Screws in the center top cubby. I already had the device mount with magnetic holder from my old Truck. Solid andView attachment 136006 out of the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i think that is what i am looking for, something that screws into the existing recess on top of dash beside the 12V ... i looked on their website and can not find it ... what is the model and details .. thanxs

Jbyron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Panavise mount with Proclip holder. I actually use panavise mounts in all my cars and proclip holders lol. Panavise mounts are very strong and thoughtful in placement/installation

C0865664-EE90-4A71-9CB6-F14693D22392.jpeg

Serodgers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
i think that is what i am looking for, something that screws into the existing recess on top of dash beside the 12V ... i looked on their website and can not find it ... what is the model and details .. thanxs

ProClip RAM Center Dash Mount - Extra-Strength - ProClip Center Mount - Heavy Duty Mounting Platform.
2013-2018 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
Item: 213515

slim chance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 eTorque
thanxs .. i'll check it out ... went to their site and searched for item # 213515 and the search failed said there was no such number ???

Serodgers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Strange. I purchased this from them in July 2018 when i bought my truck. Maybe email customer support.

I cut/pasted right from my order email. They shipped and i installed. Cost 39.95.

Joe_Clark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Upgraded my phone recently, so I wanted to take advantage of the wireless charging the new one has. Replaced the Scosche Magic Mount I had with an iOttie charging mount. I originally stuck in on the top of the dash using the suction mount it came with, but didn't like it, so it's now on a ProClip mount. Also hardwired it in, since having the cord hanging down to the cigarette lighter would trigger my OCD. To be honest, I liked the look of the Scosche better, since it was pretty unobtrusive, but I do like that I can just stick my phone in this one and have it charge without having to plug it in.

View attachment 156394 View attachment 156395
Where did you get the flat mount with the ball? I'm looking at the exact same setup.

sent from a device using an app

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've been using one of these to hold a cel phone since they were invented. 20200910_234915.jpg