single cab rear seat storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vapiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
noticed after I bought my truck there seems to be slots for a divider? Is this something the dealership should of put in or some kind of add on.....thinking of just cutting some plywood/paint and using that...but if something already exists that would be easier lol

tried searching around and not really finding anything..either using the wrong "terms" or it does not exist.... Thanks!!!

2014 single cab

fresnoexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm interested in this answer as well. I can't bring myself to put a toolbox in the back of this truck like my last so I'm definitely short on space.

OP
OP
V

Vapiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It totally has the appearance of slots for dividers.....but I guess it's a do it yourself kind of thing....looks like I'll just either pick up some plexiglass or steel and create my own....tired of stuff sliding around back there.....mmmm maybe a market for this haha

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
While it appears that there should be an OE divider, there isn't that I could ever find.
I used a piece of 3/4" MDF and made one. Took a lot of fine tuning to get it how I wanted it to fit, put a piece of foam tape on the bottom and back side so it was solid & quiet.

OP
OP
V

Vapiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While it appears that there should be an OE divider, there isn't that I could ever find.
I used a piece of 3/4" MDF and made one. Took a lot of fine tuning to get it how I wanted it to fit, put a piece of foam tape on the bottom and back side so it was solid & quiet.

That's pretty much the idea....how snug is the 3/4 ? Have yet to measure or anything yet lol just saw it and started searching.....

derek_m

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the tray in back is pretty nice....i havent made dividers yet but i did pick up a tool bag from home depot to put my hitches, tie downs, etc in that fits in the tray perfectly. i got a smaller one around 14" long. width wise is perfect match to inside of tray.

i think its this one

Husky 14 in. Large Mouth Bag-71787-2N09 at The Home Depot