Small Driver Door Key

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2018 Ram 1500
Keyhole under driver door handle.
Where do you get a key for that?
Will it open the door?

silver13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I bought my 14... I had never used a fob before to start a vehicle... I tried for 5 mins to start it with the full size spare key it came with.

That outta give a good chuckle to everyone.

HeMi101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HeMi
When I bought my 14... I had never used a fob before to start a vehicle... I tried for 5 mins to start it with the full size spare key it came with.

That outta give a good chuckle to everyone.

HAHA Same here man! When I first started working for my current department of the civic goverment, I was just a casual Arena cleaner in 2007. From 2006 till 2014 We got new dodge rams as rental trucks for our summer Fleet for Wading Pool maintenance crews, Sadly now we get GMC/Chevys but Thats GOV fleet rentals for ya.

Anyhow, I learned I sorta (off the record) had the luxury of moving the city truck so I could park my car inside during my shift since it was a rough neighborhood and wouldn't have to worry about break ins. First season Was easy, the 2008 ram which had a standard key. The Second season For 2008, we got our first 2009 Ram Models.... For the first 2 months I was so ****** pissed off thinking Co-workers were hiding the ******* key so I couldn't move the damn truck!!!!!! Only near the end did one of them show me how the stupid new RAM keys worked at the time ..... SMFH lol!!

Even now, I have friends/family that look at me funny when I hand them the FOBIK for my 17 sport, like "WTF kinda key is this?" or will ask me "How do i open this for the ignition?" LOL! I mean I'll admit FOBLESS entry/Keyless ignition is kinda gimicky, But I've gotten so used to it its kinda nice.

Tri-J

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Make a copy of the key in your fob and put it in your wallet. Just in case you lock yourself out.
Don't ask me how I know....

Marine Les

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001/2018
Engine
5.9 cummins/3.6 Pentastar
I had ACE make me a key and taped it to my nerf bracket so I could get in and use my hidden fob,