*SOLD* UAQ UAS RAM HUB AND INSERT FOR CENTER CONSOLE TRUCKS WITH HARNESS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbasneed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey,

I have a Ram UAQ & UAS hub, with a harness, and the center console insert. Ram doesn't sell the insert separately, you have to buy the entire lid and it is about $500 for the center console trucks so they are hard to find. This is NOT for the jump seat truck, this is for the trucks with bucket seats and the center console. This is super easy to install and fits the 13-18 Rams perfectly.

It already has a Carplay compatible hub installed (68328704AC RAM).

I am including a wire harness that is out of a 2018 Ram so it plugs in to the hub, you may be able to make it work by replacing that section of wiring or doing some splicing, I am not sure on this part. If that doesn't work you will have to buy the adapter that M2Mods sell.

I am asking $250 shipped for all three pieces. Local pickup in Cincinnati OH area is welcomed as well.

8Banger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is this from a 2018 truck or is it just an older version modified to fit the new media hub?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

duunoit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Did you see my PM? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.