Some days..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkZrx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 SLT Std. cab
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You get home from work and it's all good.

Today I rode the bike, come home to find wife has backed out of the garage and into the truck. Thankfully, it's minimal. She barely nicked the step rail. Scraped the car a bit. She said she freaked over low tire warning and it went sideways. Pulled screw out of tire and plugged it. Buffed step rail on 2500 and drank a [emoji481]..

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Or when the missus curbs the gorgeous 19” wheel on the brand new ‘18 Denali Terrain you got with her and says “ I hit a pothole” as I wipe concrete dust out of the monstrous rash on it. I just smiled and got on my lawn tractor and cut the grass. That way I can talk to myself and no one hears me....

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
Your making my side sore from laughing. I guess there really are others that have the same life experiences. What I find stunning and interesting is how they justify and explain what happened.

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
Yep 49 years tomorrow with this long legged red head. Have found a new way to engage her. "Are you aware" When she takes off in her "Rig" 2500 Ram, 8200lb goose neck sleeper, horse and dog. I ask her, are you aware that your high tech digital truck has a CHP program. It tells them when you are on the highway. It part of the new Ca "protect the driving public" initiative. After she "gets it" (30 min later) she assures me that she is very aware not to be distracted by all the bells and whistles in her truck and that she is a responsible rig driver

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My wife wouldn't even park in the garage (when we had one) for fear of doing just that. She doesn't want a 2 car carport now as she won't use that either.

MN-Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I paid $3500 for my wife to get LASIK last summer. A week or two later she wanted to use my car to go to a wedding. I was using the truck for something else. She calls me at like 3:00 in the afternoon when she backed my car into an older F-150, in the church parking lot. No damage to the truck, but pushed the bumper skin up into the tail light. Bumper is still cracked, and light assembly has been replaced.

“I didn’t see it.” Was what she told me. You didn’t see a big red Ford truck? Good thing we just spent all that money fixing your eyes. luckily nobody was walking behind the car when she was backing up.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine was pulling my car into the garage when she drove me home one night, I had a few drinks so she drove, she scrubbed the side of the car on the garage door frame from the passenger rear door all the way back to the rear of the fender. All the while I was yelling to stop and she kept going. I guess it was my fault for having a few drinks and not driving myself. Ever since that day she parks out front and if it is too cold out I put her Jeep in the garage and take it out.

I am pretty sure I could have parked the car drunk without destroying it and she was stone cold sober.

Last edited:

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Yep 49 years tomorrow with this long legged red head. Have found a new way to engage her. "Are you aware" When she takes off in her "Rig" 2500 Ram, 8200lb goose neck sleeper, horse and dog. I ask her, are you aware that your high tech digital truck has a CHP program. It tells them when you are on the highway. It part of the new Ca "protect the driving public" initiative. After she "gets it" (30 min later) she assures me that she is very aware not to be distracted by all the bells and whistles in her truck and that she is a responsible rig driver

That’s some funny **** right there I tell ya what!:rotflmao:

Thendrix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Me and my bride had been married about 3 or 4 months when she folded the mirror back on her Civic one morning. She showed up where I work crying saying "I'm sorry I didn't mean to". I couldn't help but laugh and the more I laughed the madder she got. And, of course, the madder she got the more I laughed. She finally started laughing to so I guess it was a good experience. New mirror new trim and she's as good as new (the car that is)

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I did a solid for my mother-in-law for her birthday. I totally detailed inside and out her 2005 Mercedes C320 (white with tan interior that was a ****show until I fixed it nice and purdy). I gave it back to her and it looked like it came right from the dealer showroom. Within 15 minutes of handing my in-law the keys, my wife texts me from a shopping spree she and her mom went on, and asks if I know how to do dent removal... my mother was literally complimenting how beautiful the car looked, as she backed right into a cement barrier. I just grabbed a beer and texted the Mrs. back.... with a picture of me holding a beer saying, "sure after 23 more of these..."

14Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Boys, this is going to be a long one but worth the read. Im sure some of you have been in my position in this story before.

Two and a half years ago, my wife hit a deer on her way home from work in her car, an ‘08 Honda Accord. Did a substantial amount of damage but surprisingly, they didnt total it.

The car had damage from my wife’s previous, lets call them roadside hazard encounters. It had a busted passenger side mirror from a stick hanging out in the road that she hit, and that she didnt see. The front bumper was cracked and scuffed on the drivers side from a light pole in an empty parking lot, that she didnt see. The rear bumper was scuffed up bad from backing into the flagpole at our local firehouse, that she didnt see. The rear bumper also had a crack and scuff on the drivers side from something I have yet to here the story for, likely something she didnt see. Then the deer to top it off. The deer more than likely wasnt her fault, we all know how deer are.

Anyway, the car got towed to the body shop as it was undriveable after hitting the deer. Few days later I get a call from the adjustor and he has some questions. He asks “so your wife hit a deer?” And i said yup. He said “It looks as if the deer was hit head on, then flew around the drivers side and cracked the rear bumper on the drivers side and then continued around and scuffed and dented the passenger side of the rear bumper and then somehow made it around to the passenger side mirror and busted it off? Does that sound like what happened?” I could hear the wink through the phone. I said, you guessed it, “Yup”. He said “I thought so”. Proceeded to tell me that everything would be fixed and we would have bascially a new car with now damage. Yippy Skippy, all is good. Repair bill totaled over $6500 for a car that blue booked $5000 at the time. I have no idea why it wasnt totaled.

Heres where the story gets good. We have the fixed car two weeks. Its fixed, no damage, looks great, like the day it came off the show room floor. My wife gets home before me and we park beside eachother. I pull in the drive, wife already home of course, get out of my truck and walk in front of her car toward my house. Whats that? I turn my head. A NEW 8” LONG CRACK IN THE PASSENGER SIDE OF HER CARS BRAND NEW FRONT BUMPER.

I have a feeling what happened already. So I go in the house and casually strike up our daily just got home conversation. A few minutes into it, I say “oh yeah, did you notice that crack in your bumper?” “What crack” she asks oh so innocently. I said “the huge crack in the passenger side of the front bumper, you obviously hit something.” “I did not, I’ve been extra careful.”

That was two years ago. Finally, after two years, I got the truth out of her this past weekend. She told me she hit a stationery car in the parking lot of a funeral home. With the front of her car, you know the direction your facing when your in the drivers seat? Guess what she said???

I didnt see it.

Women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlkZrx

BlkZrx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 SLT Std. cab
Engine
Hemi 6.4
This was not the first time she (wife) backed into my ride. Back in the 80s I parked behind the closed garage door, after a visitor parked in my spot. I just left it, and next morning.. Backed right into it.
Was all my fault for parking there.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
LoL this is my new favorite thread. Huge orange marks on the side of her two month old Durango. I ask her what happened, she said she didn’t know and didn’t see it, until I pointed it out. (marks on driver side) I look under the rear of the Durango and a construction cone, half ground away is lodged between the hitch and spare tire.......

After removing the evidence, coming inside grabbing a beer and putting said cone on the table, I sat down, and then the truth came out. I laughed, the dog laughed, I finished the 6 pack and spent the next morning buffing it out.

She tried to pass a stopped car Turing left in a single lane of construction. She was running late for her hair appt. I told her, “that’s why I always leave an hour early, but I love you! LoL

2018 2500 6.4 4x4 4.10 Amsoil SS 0w-40
2016 Durango 5.7 AWD 3.07 Amsoil SS 5W-30
1996 Nissan Altima 2.4 Amsoil SS 5W-30

14Tradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LoL this is my new favorite thread. Huge orange marks on the side of her two month old Durango. I ask her what happened, she said she didn’t know and didn’t see it, until I pointed it out. (marks on driver side) I look under the rear of the Durango and a construction cone, half ground away is lodged between the hitch and spare tire.......

After removing the evidence, coming inside grabbing a beer and putting said cone on the table, I sat down, and then the truth came out. I laughed, the dog laughed, I finished the 6 pack and spent the next morning buffing it out.

She tried to pass a stopped car Turing left in a single lane of construction. She was running late for her hair appt. I told her, “that’s why I always leave an hour early, but I love you! LoL

The name of this thread should be:

“I didnt see it”

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The name of this thread should be:

“I didnt see it”

LoL yep, except she saw the cone, was hopping I didn’t see it. WTF.