Spark Plug question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrM2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,I have an 07 Ram with 5.7,and I got a misfire on cylinder 4,I changed the 2 plugs,and looks like it fine now,how long can I drive without change the rest of the plugs? I’m asking because it is cold around here and I don’t have a heated garage,I drive mostly city with no more than 1 hr highway once in a while.Thanks

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Even though they should be changed in a set, it's not gonna hurt anything other than depending on the age of other plugs and condition of the coils (which you'd have to test them to find out) that cylinder may be getting better spark than the others. Otherwise it'll run like it always does, if the two plugs were the actual problem.....

OP
OP
M

MrM2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Even though they should be changed in a set, it's not gonna hurt anything other than depending on the age of other plugs and condition of the coils (which you'd have to test them to find out) that cylinder may be getting better spark than the others. Otherwise it'll run like it always does, if the two plugs were the actual problem.....
Thanks,for your time,yes the coil looking good an no more misfires,thanks again