Spray in bed liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks nice ...very nice I need !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Looks like they did a nice job ! Soon I will get rid of my plastic liner and go spray on :)

OP
OP
Glenn54

Glenn54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I had a plastic liner in my '95 F150 that I bought a few years ago. I pulled it out shortly afterwards and found some rust in the bed but not as much as I expected. Keep in mind the old truck was kept in a barn for several years.

Looks like they did a nice job ! Soon I will get rid of my plastic liner and go spray on :)

b-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The color match us very cool! You dont have to worry about a black bedliner fading and looking ugly, and it will be easier to find stuff in the dark.

2017 Lonestar CC Brilliant Black Pearl

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That does look nice. Is there any chance of fading with that color ?

OP
OP
Glenn54

Glenn54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The product they used is called Superliner. Go to www.bedliner.com for additional information. I may try to do it myself on my old 95 F150.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
wow....that looks great!!!

Stephonsky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
But why? Plastic bedliner acts like a spring for when stuff is thrown in the bed. When you get spray on bedliner whatever you throw in just dents your bed. Youll get rid of the truck long before the bed rusts out. If thats really a concern do both like i did on mine ‍♀️

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
But why? Plastic bedliner acts like a spring for when stuff is thrown in the bed. When you get spray on bedliner whatever you throw in just dents your bed. Youll get rid of the truck long before the bed rusts out. If thats really a concern do both like i did on mine ‍♀️

FIRST Welcome to the group !
I do agree the bed rusting is of very little concern. I pull it out just to check and very minor scraping ! Also the spray in liner is on the way backside of my list lol But I would be doing it more for the looks as I rarely use my truck as a truck :)

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
FIRST Welcome to the group !
I do agree the bed rusting is of very little concern. I pull it out just to check and very minor scraping ! Also the spray in liner is on the way backside of my list lol But I would be doing it more for the looks as I rarely use my truck as a truck :)

bingo! i can't speak to ram liners as i've never had one...but my toyota tacoma plastic bedliner bulged out in the middle from the top edges. water could get in there and it looked like *****. plus i like the look of the spray in liners best.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am outside watching my 6yr old paint a birdhouse and staring at my Raptorliner kit I bought in February...wonder if she could handle the spraygun and how well she would tape and sheetoff the truck. If I get her to do it, how would a 6yr old girl look covered in bedliner look?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
bingo! i can't speak to ram liners as i've never had one...but my toyota tacoma plastic bedliner bulged out in the middle from the top edges. water could get in there and it looked like *****. plus i like the look of the spray in liners best.
My liner does not bow out so no water from that but it is starting to warp near the tail gate . Plus the 4 tie down hole can let crap in :O Plus my RAM is used more as a car then a truck. But for now I have other things to spend $$$ on lol

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i hear you. i always have better things to do with my money but I don't seem to easily learn that lesson. I convinced myself when i put the magnaflow muffler on for kicks that at least I didn't swap out the radio too which works just fine and sounds great with upgraded door speakers. lol I like to generally try to blend want with need, but sometimes its a pretty grey area

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Many moons ago I was working in radio as a music director and the company I worked for had no HR dept. I had an assistant music director who asked one day if he could put a photocopy of this album cover on the wall in our office:

http://www.creation.com.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/en-bannedalbumcovers-13.jpg

Well, one thing led to another and soon there was a wall of sexually suggestive pictures from Rolling Stone magazine and album covers on our wall.

One day the General Manager walks into our office, sees the pictures and says..."Uhmmm... what's with the wall of ****?"

Things get out of hand. lol

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I never had a spray in bed liner before this truck, always either the hard plastic ones or the rubber mat. After having this, I would never go back. I like the fact that everything is covered, the surface grips (my last plastic one was slick as ice, especially when wet) and that it's silent - my last one rattled all the damn time.

I'm actually thinking of putting in a bed rug or the rubber mat to be a little easier on my legs and knees now that I have the truck cap on there.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I saw the spray on with a Mopar bed rug in Wild one's 2014 Ram. It's nice. I said what to do you do when you want to spray out the bed? He sprays the rug too. It looks good. And definitely easier on knees. I just recently found out I have osteoarthritis in my knee so i'm staying off them as much as I can. My habit when i get in the truck now is just on the tailgate and swing around and pull myself up without getting on my knees. picture a whale rolling over and surfacing. lol.