Spray in bedliner issues= beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
just another rant but i guess im **** when it comes to a 50 thousand dollar truck or anyone that spends their hard earned money on their truck. People look in between the cab and the bed and see if you see bedliner drips. drove me crazy cause the job looked like crap. mine got fixed but the company used by the dealer put up a stink and said thats just the way it is. you would think they could put up some kind of blocker to get a clean line and not look like molasses running down a tree

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just another rant but i guess im **** when it comes to a 50 thousand dollar truck or anyone that spends their hard earned money on their truck. People look in between the cab and the bed and see if you see bedliner drips. drove me crazy cause the job looked like crap. mine got fixed but the company used by the dealer put up a stink and said thats just the way it is. you would think they could put up some kind of blocker to get a clean line and not look like molasses running down a tree

What brand liner was it?

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You wouldn't think it would be all that difficult to shield it. Laziness would be my guess. After much inspecting, I have my plan down for this summer when I Raptorliner mine. It includes protecting beyond the gap to eliminate drips and overspray.

512RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My spray in from factory is near perfect. Tiny particle overspray near the masking line on bed between cab. Sorry to hear about yours.