squeeling while turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
I noticed this while turning either way at low speed. Im not sure what it is but I'd like to get it fixed asap as I have a lot of driving coming up soon. I noticed I also pull to the right a bit and have to put a little pressure consistently slightly turning the wheel to the left while driving. Also unrelated my brakes squeal randomly while stopping. Not sure if it's from rain or need new brake pads... Should help to mention I've a 6" rcx kit on it. Also bilstein 5100s on the front. Any speculation would help. Thanks

OP
OP
Adept

Adept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
I've heard of ball joint issues while looking around. Damn it. Idk if that's the case?

ballisticram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you have the front end aligned after the lift? If so good. Did you have it aligned again when you did the bilsteins. If so good. Next run a think chalk line across the tread to see how the lugs are meeting the road. You should rub all the chalk off the tire. If not you have to high tire pressure. It may be alignment or tire pressure. If your truck is older then a 2013 it is unlikely a ball joint. The 13 and up have been popping ball joints. Not sure why though.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The pulling could be the alignment or could be the tires. I have heard of certain tires that cause some pull and haven't heard of a fix. So what tires are you running?

Does the squealing you hear when turning sound completely different than what you hear with the brakes? How far do you turn before you hear the noise? Is this at full lock, just a little turning? Any squealing of such would lead me to look at brakes, bearings, or rubbing of metal somewhere.

OP
OP
Adept

Adept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Hey gents,
Brought it to a shop. My brakes has siezed up and and brake pads were gone. Should a knew better. Also I have a lose ball joint which constantly throws my alignment off.
So far I had two new rotars, 2 New brake pads, 1 caliper ans 1 brake line replaced. Now just need a new ball joint and alignment, should be good.... Hopefully