Sub/Amp Combo...What y'all think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
haha Scott, yes sir you were dead on :)

OP
OP
J

Jarhead0724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AWESOME, thanks guys!! That's exactly why I joined this forum!!

OP
OP
J

Jarhead0724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Another question. Right now I only plan on running the one sub. Say, in the future I wanted to add an additional subs. Would this amp be able to handle 2 subs?

enerside

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you think you might want another in the future, I would suggest getting the regular kicker comp 10 in 4 ohms. That way if you add another you can wire in parallel into a 2 ohm load. Also keep in mind, I've always been taught adding a second sub only results in a 3db gain, so it's not going to double the sound.

OP
OP
J

Jarhead0724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, thanks for all the inputs guys. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the sub/amp yet. I was planning on running off of stock HU first then upgrading the HU afterwards. Well, I got a really good deal for parts/install/HU of Kenwoods 2012 model 352U...so I pulled the trigger on that first. Dont worry, I will be getting the sub/amp soon (within the month). When I do, trust me, y'all will see the video first!!