Suspension Lowers while driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afram1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking for some help. I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport w/ air suspension and the rear driver side corner will lower randomly while driving. After it lowers the ride is extremely bumpy, as if there is no suspension. Then I pull over raise it to off-road 1 height and then back to ride height and it rides just fine. It also will lower just the driver rear corner while sitting there with no explanation. Has anyone had this issue? I know the air suspensions have had issues in the cold weather, but this happens even in the hot weather as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If you’re going 65 mph it’s suppose to drop down to aero mode but it drops down evenly and rides nice. Maybe a bad sensor? I’m not sure.

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
Could have a slow leak, which also leads to running out of nitrogen. Could be a valve or sensor, but sensor would not fit well with height loss while off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye