Suspension progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noob2Trucks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I actually got a decent return this year so I was able to order some parts.

On the way:
Inez 4/6 drop kit (I'm still on stock wheels/tires) so I'll probably go down to 3/5.

Waiting to install:
Core 4x4 upper and lower control arms and panhard bar.

Airlift helper bags

Helwig rear sway bar

Is there anything I'm leaving out? Has anyone installed the front sway bar? Any opinions?

Side note: is there a picture host recommended for posting pics?

IMG_20210306_135235031.jpg

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got the hellwig front and rear on my 2/4 belltech reg cab. Rear is a definite, can't say I got too much of a difference out of the front, it is thicker than stock, can see a few spots where its rubbed at full lock. I don't feel it was money wasted, just not as noticeable as the rear.

OP
OP
Noob2Trucks

Noob2Trucks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've got the hellwig front and rear on my 2/4 belltech reg cab. Rear is a definite, can't say I got too much of a difference out of the front, it is thicker than stock, can see a few spots where its rubbed at full lock. I don't feel it was money wasted, just not as noticeable as the rear.

Thanks, I'll work with the rear for nor and see how I like it. How hard was the front install?

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not hard, undo the end links at the top, undo the bushings holding the sway bar to the front end, remove the bar,reverse to put back on., helps to have another set of hands lining the links back up

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
The Inez kit comes with rear ones and you keep your stock fronts. I'm hoping they're decent. If not I'll save up for some QA1s, I've heard good things.

I looked at qa1, expensive, I went bilstein 5125 F&R. A little extra work to fit up, as they are not direct bolt on, but great ride.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963