Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone checked out BG Products? When you use their products they cover cost of your repairs if you follow their service plan. For their engine service they cover up to $4000 in repairs if you have one. The service interval is within 10,000 miles. Might be something to consider l.

www.bgprod.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
Here in MA everything is shut down. Schools, events, restaurants, bars, community buildings, gyms, etc. They rescheduled the Boston Marathon to September. Anything where people can gather en masse is shut down. Grocery stores, pharmacies, and Dept stores are about the only things open. I will say around here at least, they are doing a good job of keeping things stocked. We had no trouble getting what we needed for the week.

I did gas up the generator and fill every can I had with gas just in case it really goes south.

Want your BW44-44 to fully lock? Contact @Brandon-w for a locking switch

Schools are actually shut down or just not being attended by kids? My wife is a teacher here in Maine and the teachers are still going 8 to 2 everyday. They are meeting in groups of over 50. Assistant Super Intendant makes jokes of "we are probably breaking laws meeting this big". Its all a joke. They are doing whatever they want as they go. They are trying to find ways to keep school going, thinking teachers are going to deliver homework etc. A bunch of bs. If everyone is not doing the same thing on the same page, its all for nothing. State declares a national emergency, cdc says no gatherings over 50. But a school system does not have to follow this? Good times.....sorry for my rant.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Schools are actually shut down or just not being attended by kids? My wife is a teacher here in Maine and the teachers are still going 8 to 2 everyday. They are meeting in groups of over 50. Assistant Super Intendant makes jokes of "we are probably breaking laws meeting this big". Its all a joke. They are doing whatever they want as they go. They are trying to find ways to keep school going, thinking teachers are going to deliver homework etc. A bunch of bs. If everyone is not doing the same thing on the same page, its all for nothing. State declares a national emergency, cdc says no gatherings over 50. But a school system does not have to follow this? Good times.....sorry for my rant.
Kids just can't go, but the schools themselves are open for emergency shelters and things like that still. Kids this week are using snow days since we didn't get any snow to speak of this year and starting Monday they will be doing virtual classes.

Not sure if the teachers will be hosting those from home or at school yet...

Last edited:

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Hopefully y'all won't need those generators. I work for a very large utility company here on the East coast and I'm literally dying to get some more overtime. We can run an entire coal fired power plant with half a dozen people easily as long as nothing major breaks and my gas plant HELL I can run it by myself if need be. I would love nothing better than to work 12 hrs a day 7 days a week for a couple months. You see people on TV fighting over **** paper; the guys at work are almost fighting over who gets the overtime and who stays home.

Keep feeding that coal fire to charge those electric cars that are saving the world[emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
The schools here are shut down and are saying they wont go back into session untill the first of April IF they just dont call it for the rest of the school year.
They are saying here groups no bigger than 10 so things are just shutting down or not happening at all.

One thing that I heard nothing about untill yesterday is all of a sudden there is a shortage of ammo and guns, figured that would have happened sooner..lol

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
The schools here are shut down and are saying they wont go back into session untill the first of April IF they just dont call it for the rest of the school year.
They are saying here groups no bigger than 10 so things are just shutting down or not happening at all.

One thing that I heard nothing about untill yesterday is all of a sudden there is a shortage of ammo and guns, figured that would have happened sooner..lol

Lines were out the doors the past couple days for guns and ammo with record sales . Our governor is possibly going to shut down the sales[emoji35][emoji35]

So what, our governor is enacting martial law by herself? Or is she just infringing on our rights?[emoji35]

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lines were out the doors the past couple days for guns and ammo with record sales . Our governor is possibly going to shut down the sales[emoji35][emoji35]

So what, our governor is enacting martial law by herself? Or is she just infringing on our rights?[emoji35]

Yes.

Last edited:

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp

I heard this on the news pretty crazy for them to do this.
I have plenty just for that reason.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep feeding that coal fire to charge those electric cars that are saving the world[emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I have a feeling that the bottom is going to fall out of electric car sales for awhile between this cheap gas and the virus. I reckon this ******** will put the kibosh to any new renewable projects for awhile too. Personally I can't wait until they convert this plant to natural gas because that's the only way to keep these jobs safe for the forseeable future. Not to mention if I never had to spend another night listening to idling locomotives ever again that wouldn't hurt my feelings either!

gablett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live in a pretty small town in central michigan and we still have beef pork chicken and yes even pallets of TP. Appears the whole world hasn’t gone crazy yet. Wonder when it will hit like that here. Hope not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
I live in a pretty small town in central michigan and we still have beef pork chicken and yes even pallets of TP. Appears the whole world hasn’t gone crazy yet. Wonder when it will hit like that here. Hope not at all.

You have blue-collar, hard working, gun owners. We take what we want from the weak.

Side note, running Lubegard instead of MS02 this oil change. Curious on additive differences, especially moly count but I'm sure it's all proprietary.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
As far as hoarding guns and ammo, I was ahead of the curve on that 1 :) Steel core as well baby, don't think your bullet proof vest or armor vehicle gives you right over here. Here it isn't gun sales or ammo sales shut down, is it everything but stores and gas and hospitals and take out food. However, doctor offices are not even open, I have an appointment today and my doctor is calling me at noon instead of me going to his office. To make it worse, he is over 65 so this is the last day he can be outside, they have an order to have everyone 65 and older to shelter in place because they are the most vulnerable.

Now, the real question is gonna be how they enforce it because there seams to be the same number of cars on the road as before. So even though it is an order from the locality, it seams as if they aren't enforcing it.

gablett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think it’s more of a very strong suggestion. When they start arresting or shutting people in their homes that will be a dangerous precedent.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Stores here are starting to lose stock in food and water now, I have around 4-5 stores in total in this city and they’re literally cleared out completely. I can only find matches and concentrate orange juice, lmao. Luckily my pantry is completely full but i don’t know how long that’s gonna last with 5 people eating, and there’s a crap ton of frozen stuff so that’s good. (got a huge costco lasagna 2 months ago, who doesn’t love lasagna as big as the bed of your truck?). car is filled with gas, but i’m putting in a 32 gal fuel tank into the truck today and filling it up completely by the end. stay safe everyone.

Sent from my 2013 Magnum 4.7L V8

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
It's a debacle for sure. Last time we had this they didnt shut down anything for the swine flu. Of course 17k americans died. I guess our gov't has unilaterally decided thinning the heard is no good. Anyone think not thinning the heard is a good idea? That is how nature wants it. I bet down the road this will have worse consequences.

Kind of like CA and forest fires. They refuse to use trees for humans, so they don't log them. You can't even cut trees down on your own property without a permit. So what happens after 60 years of this ********? Fires that ravage society like never been seen before. We keep refusing to let humans build up natural defenses to this diseases, it will be much worse then 17,000 americans. Don't believe me, just ask the Indians. Their population never rebounded from the european diseases, now we have asian diseases. The only thing is the europeans are being allowed to build up natural defenses, they waited until many people are affected. I hope this policy of the nanny state doesn't make us even weaker as a people.

gablett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m pretty sure this government as well as others are also watching and documenting how well the general population responds to Marshall law ish instructions for future reference as well.