Tailgate unlocks first, then doors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dannyn_01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey guys,

So I noticed that when I click the unlock button on the fob once, the tailgate unlocks, click it again and the doors unlock. When I click the lock button on the fob, all the doors lock, then the tailgate locks about 30-40seconds later.

now this used to all work fine and lock and unlock together as soon as i clicked unlock/lock.
Also started happening after changing my headlight settings in AlfaOBD, but you’d think that has nothing to do with it... right?

need help lol

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you tried reversing the changes you made to the headlights to see if fixes the issue or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.

OP
OP
Dannyn_01

Dannyn_01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Have you tried reversing the changes you made to the headlights to see if fixes the issue or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.

Haven’t got around to it yet, that’s my next step.