Tesla Style Radio 2017 with Manuel Climate Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyers1971

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can someone help, I tried reading the other threads but could not find the answer. I purchased the Radio for my Ram 1500. There is no connection for the Climate Control and no instructions for that. I do not mind needing to buy some sort of adapter to plug in to the radio unit or what ever... just need some insights...

Thanks

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Can someone help, I tried reading the other threads but could not find the answer. I purchased the Radio for my Ram 1500. There is no connection for the Climate Control and no instructions for that. I do not mind needing to buy some sort of adapter to plug in to the radio unit or what ever... just need some insights...

Thanks
The radio should have come with a CANBUS adapter with firmware loaded spefically for your vehicle type. If that adapter isn't present you should contact the seller (if bought new) to get one sent.

Last edited:

JohnUSA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm a little confused by your original post. Do you have manual climate controls, and are keeping them? Or do you have manual controls, and they are supposed to be integrated into the Tesla style controls?