These might be my next wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do it. Will look great. Had polished NV on a white Raptor crew cab. But that black one with bronze NV looks even better. Consider getting rid of the chrome on the bumpers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, ADD bumpers are on the list as well.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you going for the street look or offroad look? Bigger wheels work on the street smaller with more tire sidewall offroad.... IMO big wheels on a offroad set up look out of place. It really all depends on your over all design and look you are going for, more street look stick with what you have or something like it but different color, offroad, go for it, these are a nice looking wheel

rebelchief

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man. Than looks awesome. Thanks.

I'll post pics with the app and see if they'll stay.

cdf93d12ec2ed5ce276262c7ec7af7af.jpg

2f7bb1a4bd8b00bea4fb047bba51a4a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
F

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you going for the street look or offroad look? Bigger wheels work on the street smaller with more tire sidewall offroad.... IMO big wheels on a offroad set up look out of place. It really all depends on your over all design and look you are going for, more street look stick with what you have or something like it but different color, offroad, go for it, these are a nice looking wheel

Off-Road look for my street queen!:naughty: I used to be neck deep into rockcrawling with an old Nissan pickup that I did a solid axle swap on, 5.13 gears, detriot lockers, 4:1 transfer case, bobbed bed.....the works. But I'm over that now and just like a nice looking lifted truck.

RusslRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the method rims but it just seems like the raptor has put there claim on them. Almost as if those where made for the raptor. Rebelchief that is a bad a$$ looking truck.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the method rims but it just seems like the raptor has put there claim on them.

Almost as if those where made for the raptor.

I think your comment nailed my thoughts on it.

These wheels look like they best fit a specific, fully-offroad built truck like the ram runner, Minotaur etc.....still nice though.

tmsmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll post pics with the app and see if they'll stay.

cdf93d12ec2ed5ce276262c7ec7af7af.jpg

2f7bb1a4bd8b00bea4fb047bba51a4a2.jpg

Those look great to me. Couple of questions...What offset do you have? Any rubbing issues (it doesn't look lifted or leveled)? What size tire do you have? Thanks. This that setup would look great on my Longhorn.

rebelchief

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those look great to me. Couple of questions...What offset do you have? Any rubbing issues (it doesn't look lifted or leveled)? What size tire do you have? Thanks. This that setup would look great on my Longhorn.

Thanks man. These tires are 35x12.50R17. The offset is 0. No rubbing issues at all. The truck is a Rebel so it is slightly taller than other Rams.

bananahamikthe1st

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 v8
Not a huge fan of the color but also don't care for 20's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How would a 0 offset wheel fit with 35s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk