tire order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
so just as im about to give discount tire direct an angry call, and ask y it has been a month since i even recieved an invoice for my back ordered tires..............i decided to check my email. Yep shipped this morning 4 new discover at3's cant wait.

the only reason i was mad is because every time id call it would be "o they should ship next week" and this went on for 4 weeks. im excited. I guess theses are a fairly new tire from cooper so there are not to many reviews. But i cant beat a 50k mile tread wear warranty.

ill do a full review after the install

Criscone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had them on 2 previous vehicles. They are awesome tires!

OP
OP
badfish888

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
how was the tread wear, and do they look more aggressive in person?

milleraddison

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
awesome traction and never slipped.. and yes they also have the aggresive look at a good price.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which one is it?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

shockersdud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
so just as im about to give discount tire direct an angry call, and ask y it has been a month since i even recieved an invoice for my back ordered tires..............i decided to check my email. Yep shipped this morning 4 new discover at3's cant wait.

the only reason i was mad is because every time id call it would be "o they should ship next week" and this went on for 4 weeks. im excited. I guess theses are a fairly
services reviews new tire from cooper so there are not to many reviews. But i cant beat a 50k mile tread wear warranty.

ill do a full review after the install
Hello man when will you give complete review. I will purchase new tires soon and your review will be of great help for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
badfish888

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
the tires came today, but so did some un expected finacial things, so they will go on with the next check (15th) followed by a street, and sand review ( NJ pine barrens)