Tire pressure gauge suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looking for suggestions on who currently makes good tire pressure gauges. I prefer a dial with a hose. Will need at least 80 lbs so I'm looking at options with a 0-100 range. Might also consider getting an inflater style for some uses but I've never had/used one of those. Thanks.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I use one of these in the shop:

And keep one of these in the truck:

-K

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Digital gauges are great tools, until someone puts them in a tool box & tosses a Ratchet wrench on top of it
A shop that has a Shop box, where more than one person works out of the box, is taking chances. i have seen it happen more than once with a Digital Torque Wrench :(

I can be a bit rough on my truckers tire gauge, as long as the gauge is pushed in

Last edited:

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Digital gauges are great tools, until someone puts them in a tool box & tosses a Ratchet wrench on top of it
A shop that has a Shop box, where more than one person works out of the box, is taking chances. i have seen it happen more than once with a Digital Torque Wrench :(

I can be a bit rough on my truckers tire gauge, as long as the gauge is pushed in
Just slide it into a piece of PVC pipe, with end caps!

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I use one of these in the shop:

And keep one of these in the truck:

-K

Those are great. Very accurate.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have used different pressure gauges since the 60's when my Dad had a service station. Milton was the big name then, and they do make nice products. I have also used Snap-on analog with the hose. A couple of years ago I purchased a Longacre brand, and I have found that to be the best tire gauge I have ever used. Analog with hose and a 2 1/2 dial. They are on the pricey side when it comes to tire pressure gauges, but I feel it is well worth every penny.

Tire Pressure Gauges - Longacre Racing

https://www.longacreracing.com › products

longacre tire pressure gauge from www.longacreracing.com
Whatever your preference for an air gauge, Longacre has you covered. Digital, analog, liquid filled or filler gauges and air tanks. Quality air pressure gauges

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ended up getting some Longacre gauges. Have been please with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock