Tire Size prevents tire chain installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Brings back memories of studding dirt bike tires to go ice racing,lol
Never did that. We started with holding sheets and catching wind on skates then graduated to home made sail ice sleds.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Never did that. We started with holding sheets and catching wind on skates then graduated to home made sail ice sleds.
Can't say as i ever did either,the holding a bed sheet on a pair of skates sounds sketchy at best,but then again,i was never any good on a pair of skates,lol.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Can't say as i ever did either,the holding a bed sheet on a pair of skates sounds sketchy at best,but then again,i was never any good on a pair of skates,lol.
The sheet was a lot of fun. 1 person on each end. Need smooth ice and wind. That was back in the mid sixties when kids played outside.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
The sheet was a lot of fun. 1 person on each end. Need smooth ice and wind. That was back in the mid sixties when kids played outside.
We had alot more fun as kids back then,then the kids these days have if you ask me,but we also did alot more stupid stuff to ,lol ;)