To keep or not to keep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgambots91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2019 Classic Warlock Quad Cab Hemi.

With the used car market right now, I could sell my truck to carvana for a very good price. I would pretty much break even and would no longer have a car payment.

I’m not too happy with the quad cab as my wife and I will be having kids within the next year or 2 and a crew cab would be nice, especially with the pup as well. I would like to buy new, just not sure I can see myself in a 5th gen. Buying a used 4th gen doesn’t seem like a good move with used car prices right now. Looks like classics are still an option but probably have to be built/ordered? I’m not seeing any in dealer inventory around me. Don’t think I can go that long without a vehicle.

I feel like I should be taking advantage of selling my truck at a high price now especially if I don’t see myself keeping it in the long run.

I know this is a personal decision I can only make, just curious what everyone else would do.

Here’s a pic for reading lol

upload_2021-5-17_13-58-41.jpeg