TPMS display gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frank1823

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recently replaced a number of electronic components on my truck due to an electrical short. It was caused by the dealership body shop leaving a damaged wire harness that should have been replaced as part of an accident repair. Anyhow I replaced the TIPM, BCM and TPMS module. All damaged by the short. After finding the short I had nearly everything back to normal, except my TPMS warning light was on and scanner was saying there was no communication with the module. After testing at the module determined it was the module that was out. Probably also a causality of the short as it was working fine prior. Replaced it and TPMS light has gone out. Cleared codes, all looking good. Except I no longer have my tire pressure page on my EVIC. I've checked that the BCM is programed for the premium TPMS system, and not base. Ran the sensor rolls test in AlfaOBD and the tire sensors are all reading as they are supposed to. EVIC is just showing 6 pages I can scroll through. Pretty sure it used to be 8 pages, one being the tire stuff. I'm thinking it must be some setting that I have to code in the BCM but I can't find any other settings to change. Maybe the BCM is thinking the truck has the base model EVIC? Does anyone have any ideas?