TPMS Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cm64145

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a brand new 2022 Tradesman 2500 with the 6.4L gasser. At 1,085 miles the TPMS sensor came on. It flashed about a minute and then came on solid. I stopped and checked the tire pressure via the TPMS function and got a message saying that the TPMS system is unavailable. I thought ok, maybe if I turn it off and back on that will clear it. No such luck. Rather than take it to a dealer and let them have it for weeks and do who knows what, is there a way to disable the TPMS feature. I've been driving 45 years without a TPMS system and don't need one now. Having that light flashing and then shining is really annoying. Traded up from a Tundra that had 0 problem in four years. I was thinking I would be happy if this RAM was 80% as reliable as the Tundra, but it's sure starting early with problems. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’ve got the same truck but a 2021. Same thing has happened to me twice and after sitting for a bit it recycled and was fine. Just a pain that comes with technology, I guess.

tacotico

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same problem. Brand new 2022 Rebel. Pretty annoying, haven't found a fix yet.