Track bars and difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houston Hb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Needing some info on track bars, what is the difference between rough country front vs Thuren. Other than the price what difference?

RedneckHippy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 Hemi w/ MDS
You can adjust the rough country after it is installed without having to uninstall it, that is why I went with rough country, and has similar to stock bushings . Thuren is likely sturdier and I think it has heim joints instead of bushings, both are stronger than stock for sure. I had the Carli track bar on my last truck, I definitely like the rough country more, just due to ease of adjustment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Houston Hb

Houston Hb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can adjust the rough country after it is installed without having to uninstall it, that is why I went with rough country, and has similar to stock bushings . Thuren is likely sturdier and I think it has heim joints instead of bushings, both are stronger than stock for sure. I had the Carli track bar on my last truck, I definitely like the rough country more, just due to ease of adjustment.

where did you buy it from and how was the pricing

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thuren has a really good YouTube video on his track bar.

Where is the Rough Country track bar made?