Tradesman upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikewelch

mikewelch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Feel like leather to me, just don't have that leather smell.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Definitely need to look on eBay for it then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
clazzio has nice seats. i went with the leather option. they feel nice and also smell like...well...leather

Bradd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I added the overhead console to my 2015 tradesman. There was no overhead wiring harness so I had to make one, which I used for cab lights and lighted visor mirror as well. I ran three power wires, one which worked all the time, one which worked only with running lights, and one which worked with the dome light. One thing I found out that I read nowhere else was that you needed two #8 x 1.5 inch sheet metal screws to replace the stock visor hook screws since the interior brace added about 3/4 of an inch to the thickness of the headliner. I also replaced the rear window switch with a rocker switch that operates bed lights and I drilled out the infa red temperature sensor hole (my truck didn't have one) for a blue led which shines down on the middle seat/console when the running lights are on.

OP
OP
mikewelch

mikewelch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I added the overhead console to my 2015 tradesman. There was no overhead wiring harness so I had to make one, which I used for cab lights and lighted visor mirror as well. I ran three power wires, one which worked all the time, one which worked only with running lights, and one which worked with the dome light. One thing I found out that I read nowhere else was that you needed two #8 x 1.5 inch sheet metal screws to replace the stock visor hook screws since the interior brace added about 3/4 of an inch to the thickness of the headliner. I also replaced the rear window switch with a rocker switch that operates bed lights and I drilled out the infa red temperature sensor hole (my truck didn't have one) for a blue led which shines down on the middle seat/console when the running lights are on.

Dang that sounds like a project. Was it some what easy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
send some pics

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
id like to bump this up and see if there was any update on any tradesmans to discuss. also would still like to see the o.h console