Transfer case shift linkage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14RAM4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.4L Hemi
My cousin has a 2010 2500 4x4. It's been raining here lately (surprisingly heavy in S. TX). He was messing around on his property and he went to shift into 4hi and his shifter went..."limp?"

Turns out, one of the rubber grommets that holds the linkage to the shifter arms fell out. Luckily the grommet on the other end was in decent enough shape to retained the linkage on the shifter side so he still had the linkage arm itself. A few zip ties later, he made it back up to the house.

I know for the JK, Advanced Adapters came out with a HD linkage cable that replaced the plastic washer that retained the linkage. I searched there website, but came up empty.

I know we could source some all thread /threaded rod and heim joints / rod ends and fab something up. Measure to get the length close and then cut - fit - repeat until it's just the right length.

Just wondering if someone already came up with an upgraded replacement for the stock linkage? Save us some time and have something simple & fast to install that we know will work outta the box.

Thanks