Transmission need it ! Got it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
For you CTD guys worried about the trans and the power you are pulling ....

DBTC offers... Entire race transmissions , clutches , TQ converters , Trans pans , Master overhaul kits , Billet shafts input output and intermediate , Valve body's , Trans Coolers , ect..
For 1989-2012 CTD !!!

PM me if your trans needs a upgrade .

Here is a trans special that is a must have for that trans to run and cool at its max ....

trans.jpg

BD-Power In-Line Transmission Filter Kit #1064017
94-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 47RH / 47RE / 48RE Trans
$230 free shipping to lower 48

•BD's Transmission filter kit protects your Automatic Transmissions against contamination in the transmission fluid

• Eliminates contamination from prior transmission failure or excessive wear and secondary damage to other parts once a part failure has occurred

• Extends Transmission life by minimizing wear by preventing sticking and scoring of sensitive shift control valves.

• Added oil capacity adds cooling capacity

• An off the shelf oil filter has a bypass valve and prevents formation of sludge that blocks passages

• Designed for easy installation the kits come complete with all required hardware with large hoses and fittings that result in high GPM levels even under extreme use.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
You know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
he has his tin foil hat on :p

Tapatalk Addict

Had to put a second layer on. He still got me with the alt and starter. lol

This will happen just not too soon. Ill let you know when Dave.

To the rest of you. You only think you know me that well. lol and I guess you do......but my pockets arnt that deep......yet.