Transmission troubles with codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need some help fixing an issue, so here is the story....
I was leaving home, I was about 2 miles from home and come to a stop and feel my tranny push or downshift hard after stopping. I leave the lights and shortly after that the truck shifts into 3rd and revs really high. I stop and realize that a tranny hose let go and pumped out a lot of fluid.
I limp my truck home, clean out the engine bay cause it was a mess and then secure the clamps again. I then take it for a drive and now it throws codes.
1st -"P0933 Hydraulic pressure sensor range/performance"
2nd - :p0733 gear 3 incorrect ratio"
and finally "P0760 shift solenoid"
My thoughts are I need to replace the solenoid but not too sure so if anyone can help and provide guidance I would appreciate it before I throw all my Christmas money at the truck.

Thanks

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Need some help fixing an issue, so here is the story....
I was leaving home, I was about 2 miles from home and come to a stop and feel my tranny push or downshift hard after stopping. I leave the lights and shortly after that the truck shifts into 3rd and revs really high. I stop and realize that a tranny hose let go and pumped out a lot of fluid.
I limp my truck home, clean out the engine bay cause it was a mess and then secure the clamps again. I then take it for a drive and now it throws codes.
1st -"P0933 Hydraulic pressure sensor range/performance"
2nd - :p0733 gear 3 incorrect ratio"
and finally "P0760 shift solenoid"
My thoughts are I need to replace the solenoid but not too sure so if anyone can help and provide guidance I would appreciate it before I throw all my Christmas money at the truck.

Thanks

We’re those codes set after the hose blew off? Or are they current codes. If you clear them do they come back right away?

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They showed up after I refilled the tranny and went for a drive. If I clear them I believe that they all come back, or at least P0933 comes back for sure

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casey1981