Trinity T1000 Updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Well few threads popped up on this unit pretty quick and my inbox was full on this topic .. so here ya go ... per your request.
These are Map pricing per Diablo .. you will see them everywhere the same some with shipping ...
I have 26 in stock ready to go ... they are $599.99 shipped for FREE .
I will update this thread when stock levels go down .
PM me your name address and pay pal address and a invoice will be sent right over.
I am just offering this product as its already out. And some people want to get them now and wait for there year tune to release. Buy at your own risk .

ddd1.jpg
ddd.jpg

Number of Power Level Settings:Vehicle Dependant
Select Power Level On The Fly:Yes
Rev Limiter Adjustment:Yes
Top SpeedAdjustment: Yes
InternetUpdatable:Yes:naughty:
Monitor:Yes
Automatic Transmission Adjustment:Yes
Approximate Power Gains:Varies by vehicle
High Resolution 320x240 Full Color Touch Screen
Virtual Gauges-customize your own gauge layout
Virtual Dragstrip-computes 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60, and 0-100 track times
State Legal: 49 State
"In California, this part may not be used upon a highway and may only be used for race purposes"

The Diablo Sport Trinity is simply put, one of the most advanced tuning devices in the market. With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes. and even compute multiple track times the Diablo Sport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs. Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity (Only 1 vehicle can be tuned at any given time). With a high resolution color touch screen, state of the art graphics/GUI, and the ability to customize gauge layouts the Trinity enhances the interior of any vehicle. The Trinity also has the capability to control/communicate external devices such as the Diablo Sport Extreme PowerPuck, Diablo Sport EGT Module and other third party devices.

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i dont have the money yet but ill be saving my pennies hope they dont run out before i can get one

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Does this device add HP to the truck?

Yes , others will chime in on gains they have seen and they will also comment on the functions ... I know we have a few guys running them

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
It does add HP, but the exact numbers for 11-12s have not been released. I'm sure it will be something similar to 09-10, but there's no way to know for sure until we get to see dyno numbers for it.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Correct ^

From what I gather this unit will be the one you can load the 11/12 tunes on.
I dont have all the info on the new tune this is just what is floating around out there.

I am just offering this product as its already out. And some people want to get them now and wait for there year tune to release. Buy at your own risk as of now .

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
i see you have the tuner what were your gains?

Never had my truck on a dyno, but I noticed a huge difference over stock versus tuned just by feel and throttle response. Tuners are one of the best mods you can do do to wake up the Hemi.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The Trinity and InTune from Diablo are neat in that they come preloaded with tunes for hundreds of vehicles, not just a single vehicle like many of the other tuners. Once they release the tuning for the 11-12 trucks, you would simply plug your trinity tuner into your laptop, and it will prompt you on how to load the new tune. The talk about Diablo releasing tuning for the 11-12 trucks just came up last week.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Again ... I am just offering these for sale as they are .... for the ones that want them ready when and if DSP releases the tunes.

Some say SEMA some say later ... its up to you all to decide on this purchase.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Update ... 25 now left

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
This was posted by a member yesterday on our forum ... it was on Diablo's FB Page as a leak THEY POSTED .. they caught it and QUICKLY deleted it probably fired the guy for it .. LOL .. some followers seen it and put it all over the forums.

From Diablo ..
"DiabloSport Trinity will be supporting 2011 and up gas applications for Chrysler and Dodge cars, trucks and Jeep’s.
Stop by the Diablosport SEMA booth # 20013 for further details. Current T1000’s will accept the new applications upon release.
Get your orders in soon, as there is a lot of pent-up demand for these applications.
Thanks for all your support we look forward to meeting with you at SEMA."

There is a forum "not this one" where I have been reading .. and on this forum is the Diablo vendors ... and they are letting out bits and pieces, just enough to tease ya .. all signs point to this happening from there comments and the members .. plus pics of them tuning ... witch can be seen on there FB page.

So in a nut shell .... The T1000'S will be able to get the tune ... when you ask .. all talk looks to be SEMA .

Take it as you will .... just passing along info .

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
What about the InTune pricing?
Just not looking for all the extra bells and whistles.
Let's just hope they offer '12 tunes for both systems.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Sorry ... will update the first post ... InTune is $389

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone with a trinity been able to read trans temps? I want to upgrade from my SC, but not sure if I need all those gauges. Trans temp would be really nice though

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone with a trinity been able to read trans temps? I want to upgrade from my SC, but not sure if I need all those gauges. Trans temp would be really nice though

Just texted my buddy and he says he uses the trans temp virtual gauge on his T-1000...his is a Cummins though...but I am sure it's also available with the gas trucks.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A little more info in the T-1000's Virtual Gauge display....

Virtual Gauge Monitor

The Trinity is one of the most advanced diagnostic tuning devices on the market today. With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, it allows you to record hours and hours of continuous data directly from the vehicle's PCM/ECM (i.e. the computer). The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity's most recgonizable and useful features. With Trinity's dynamic gauge layout there is almost an infinite number of combinations/customization of gauges to view! You're limited only by remaining memory in the device!

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the find man. I really want to get this now. Seems like this tuner really is the one to get

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Well if ya do let me know :********: