Truck is up for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody know of anyone that needs a truck? I'm selling my 05 if I can get the right price for it. Gas is killing me and i'm going to be driving a lot more for college soon so I may let her go if i can get the right price. I'm looking for $16k with all the mods on it and a little less with her stock. I know the price is pushing it but thats how much i need to get another car and if i can't get what I want then ill just keep her. I think most of yall know all the mods so i won't list them all but if you got a question then just ask.

Edit-the truck has 62k miles

Last edited:

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
cash + stockers for the rims :) if you decide to part. GIVE ME A CALL on the rims for reall hah

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody know of anyone that needs a truck? I'm selling my 05 if I can get the right price for it. Gas is killing me and i'm going to be driving a lot more for college soon so I may let her go if i can get the right price. I'm looking for $16k with all the mods on it and a little less with her stock. I know the price is pushing it but thats how much i need to get another car and if i can't get what I want then ill just keep her. I think most of yall know all the mods so i won't list them all but if you got a question then just ask.

Just letting you know, I would so have bought this 6 months ago... and paying 16k in cash would have been no issue either. Should have put her on houstons craigslist and I would have totally gotten it.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
damn since the first time i saw your 05 its been at the top of my list...if only i had that cash =/ good luck with the sale

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Possibly. I was looking for something in the 12-14 range though. Not saying your truck isn't worth every bit of what you're asking cause it's the ****. I'd love to see it parked outside my house.
I'm going to talk to my bank lady in the morning and if she can get me something reasonable on 16, you'll probably have a buyer

OP
OP
shadow11

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds good man defiantly let me know. If you can only get a loan for 14 or 15 then i can take some stuff off to lower the price if that helps.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I'll definitely let ya know how it goes. I'll see what I can't squeeze out of her tomorrow lol

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if i was in texas i could of sold my truck just like this

period

texas breeds people for forums i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.