Tuner recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barry Phillips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2015 Ram 1500 Lifted and would like to get a tuner! Any recommendations on best one on the market!? Also, do I have to do a PCM swap in order to do this!?

Thanks in advance!!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I like the Diablosport programmers. They are easy to use. The canned tunes suck so make sure that if you buy a DS programmer that it is a model that will accommodate custom tunes.

Yes, you will need an unlocked PCM. You can get a tuner and unlocked PCM from a lot of suppliers. Your decision will be to keep your OEM PCM or use it as a core against the cost of the unlocked unit.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HP Tuner and Custom tune is the best option. Diablo might be easier to use but you cant really do much with it without having to email the Tuner and that pretty lame.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Another option is the Edge Pulsar. They don't support custom tunes but they do offer a good increase in HP and will be a lot cheaper since you do not need a PCM swap/unlock.

Message me if you would like more info and a quote.